Flexible Assembly Manufacturing with human-robot Collaboration and Digital Twin Models
Project duration from 2021-01-01 to 2024-07-01
Funded by: EU
- Institute of Communication & Computer Systems
- Centro Ricerche FIAT S.C.p.a.
- AEGIS IT RESEARCH GmbH
- Leibnitz Research Centre for Working Environment and Human Factors
- Foundation for Research and Technology – Hellas
- CAL-TEK S.r.l.
- Technical University Darmstadt
- University of Salerno
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Foerderung der Angewandten Forschung e.v.
- ACCREA Engineering Poland
- PROFACTOR GmbH
- Eunomia Ltd
FELICE aspires to design the next generation assembly processes required to address urgent needs in manufacturing. It unites multidisciplinary research in robotics, AI, computer vision, data analytics, process optimization and ergonomics to deliver a modular platform capable to integrate and harmonize an array of autonomous and cognitive technologies aiming to increase the agility and productivity of an assembly production system and also ensure the safety and physical and mental well-being of human workers. To achieve these goals, technologies will be developed combining the accuracy and endurance of robots with the cognitive ability and flexibility of humans. Such flexible and configurable technologies will support future manufacturing assembly floors to become agile, and address Industry4.0 adaptation.
Project URL: https://www.felice-project.eu