HeuristicLab 3.3.5 Released
Right on time for the upcoming GECCO Tutorial we have released HeuristicLab 3.3.5. Let us know what you think! New features include:
- Random forests (wrapper for ALGLIB implementation)
- Allele frequency analyzer for symbolic data analysis expression trees
- Optional caching and parallel execution of external evaluation results
- New analyzers and operators for the quadratic assignment problem (QAP)
- New tree view for experiments etc.
For the full feature list, samples and documentation, go to http://dev.heuristiclab.com.