GECCO 2011: HeuristicLab Tutorial
With just a week to go until the GECCO 2011 conference, we would like to remind you that Stefan Wagner and Gabriel Kronberger will hold a HeuristicLab Tutorial there. In particular, they will show how to
- parameterize and execute evolutionary algorithms to solve combinatorial optimization problems (traveling salesman, vehicle routing) as well as data analysis problems (regression, classification).
- model custom optimization algorithms in the graphical algorithm designer.
- setup a large scale optimization experiment and execute such experiments on multi‐core or cluster systems.
- inspect executed test runs with HeuristicLab’s interactive charts for visual and statistical
- extend HeuristicLab with your own problems or algorithms.
If you are attending GECCO it would be great to meet up!